Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thing # 7b

The post from my professional sites focused on many different topics. I chose several that were of interest to my position to read. One was about bullying and how this is being addressed in other school districts across America. This is especially interesting since this is Anti-Bullying week in MISD.

Other articles I have found interesting dealt with:
  • Censorship of Children's Literature
  • Effects of War on our students and comforts we can offer
  • Economic Recession and schools

These are all issues that impact our students and schools.

As I continue to receive information on a daily basis. This has become like reading the newspaper to me. Only the sections I am most interested in have already been sorted out for me. So I continue to read and learn in many different formats.

No comments:

Post a Comment