Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thing #20

Google Docs is used by our campus and district in many different ways. A few that come to mind immediately are calendars, list, agendas, gradebooks, etc.

I created a document and gave access to misd23things@gmail.com. My document is something I find comes in handy every day. Any time a new student enrolls I must get the transfer grades to the teachers on the students schedule. So I made the layout for that particular use. I could actually enter the grades and post for the teachers to access. This of course is just an example of how google docs works.

A project that I could use collaboration with staff on is planning Spring Orientation for our campus. We could all have input to the Agenda. Once the agend is finalized all staff members could refer back to the document as the date drew near.

Typically the more I use an application the easier it becomes. And I have found this to be true with googles docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment