Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thing #15

Thing #15

I really enjoyed using delicious as a bookmarking and tagging tool. It is easy to see which sites have proven themselves to others by the number of users listed. This being my first use of delicious I would search by topic and then visit the most popular sites. Books have always been fun, entertaining, informative and part of my life. So I did a search for books and found one site called Overbooked that was very user friendly. I feel like this site would be a good one to search for books on for professional and personal use. I also explored scrapbooking which as you already know is one of my hobbies. Just follow this link to my delicious offerings http://delicious/ccwildcat10. I am glad we are sharing our links. This will offer a variety of tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment